- The Osprey Aether Pro 70 strips away the excess bulk and focuses on essential performance.
- Spacious main compartment with rucksack closure and pocketed top lid.
- Reinforced cord loops to attach Osprey Daylite daypack or Alpine Pocket.
- Removable ice loops with upper cord attachments for hauling extra gear.
- Two large, removable hip belt pockets keep essentials close at hand.
- The IsoForm5 harness and CM™ hipbelt provide outstanding fit and comfort during long trips over varied terrain.
- A backpanel sleeve with hanger holds 3-liter and smaller hydration reservoirs.Route the hose out the slot on either side of the pack.
- Route the InsideOut™ compression strap, located on the side stretch woven pocket, externally or internally to secure your gear.
- J-Panel access provides quick access to packed gear.
- Move the Red Internal Compression Strap out of the way loading your pack. When the pack is loaded clip male/female buckles together and tighten strap until load is secure.
- Features removable sleeping pad straps.
- Carry system:
• Aluminum 7075 peripheral frame distributes weight to the hip belt
• Single 6061-T6 center stay reinforces back panel
• Foam ridges feature mesh covering for added airflow
• Contact surface is lightweight and breathable
SM: 4089 in³ / 67 L
MD: 4272 in³ / 70 L
LG: 4455 in³ / 73 L
- Osprey will repair for any reason, free of charge, any damage or defect in their product − whether it was purchased in 1974 or yesterday. If they are unable to perform a functional repair on your pack, Osprey will happily replace it.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Middle Width: 18 in
- Depth: 15 in
- Height: 34 in
- Strap Length: 42 in
- Strap Drop: 15 in
- Handle Length: 7 1⁄2 in
- Handle Drop: 2 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 4 lbs 0.2 oz